Apply Pending documents 

There are end numbers of students who have completed their higher education from different universities in different states. Still, they could not complete their documentation due to other reasons like shifting, moving, and personal and professional problems.

We at Lead Nation are becoming a bridge between the universities and the students who could not complete their documentation. On the student’s behalf, we will apply all the documents like original Degree, migration, transcript, LOR, and many other important documents. We will do the process for you and send all your documents safely to your location.


What is a migration certificate?

The migration certificate is a legal document for moving from one place to another. It is usually given to the students by the university as permission to study elsewhere.


What is a provisional Degree?

A provisional certificate is a type of certificate issued for a temporary period. If you want to apply for admission but haven’t received your original degree certificate, you can submit your provisional certificate and secure admission to a college.


What is the original degree certificate?

Original Degree is issued to the passing out students during convocation. Suppose a student cannot attend the conference. In that case, they (or their authorized person who is a student/employee of the Institute/relative of the alums) can collect the certificate personally from the Academics Office at a later date.


What is a Transcript certificate?

A transcript is proof of education. It has a detailed record of all the subjects you have studied with your scores in the form of marks or grades given by the institution of study.

We can help you to apply for your pending documents at any university. If you can’t visit the university, we can help you to get your supporting documents. Feel free to contact us.